"I couldn't help but take a photo! What caught my eye at Ward's new store, Tali's Bagels" > 이용후기

본문 바로가기

이용후기

"I couldn't help but take a photo! What caught my eye at Ward's n…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ul4bGT
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-27 11:51

본문

Tali's Bagels and Schmear is a New York style bagel shop that opened in Ward Village, Hawaii in July this year. It was one of the shops I was looking forward to visiting during my stay, as I had heard that a long-awaited brick-and-mortar store was opening. So I immediately went to check it out! I introduced this story the other day, but you can find out more about the pre-opening and the menu here. At the counter of Tali's Bagels, I came across a cat that you will never forget once you see it! It was so powerful that it made me laugh, and I couldn't help but take a photo! It was this maneki-neko (beckoning cat). It's straight, or how should I put it, it's easy to understand! With its strong arms, it looks like it will gather up everything! Compared to my cat, the difference in energy is incredible. Oh my, the difference is amazing

▼ A beckoning cat has come to my house

I felt like I was getting a gift, I felt like I was getting power just by looking at it,

It was the strongest American beckoning cat. It was

Komeko.

▼ Hawaii information is being updated

Thank you for always watching

I hope you will visit again

If you touch this image,

you will be notified of updates ©️2022 writer-komeko.All Rights Reserved.

Dar's nemesis, the pineapple Please click and support us

Nihon Blog Village

Popular blog ranking

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 보라디자인 / 대표 : 심이재
주소 : 인천광역시 미추홀구 송림로 181
사업자 등록번호 : 308-12-66379
이메일 : tladlwo0722@naver.com
전화 : 032-213-2286
휴대폰 : 010-4374-2288