"The second and third places were bars I'd never been to before." > 이용후기

본문 바로가기

이용후기

"The second and third places were bars I'd never been to before.&…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulwMlC
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-10-25 22:34

본문

Continuation of the previous article.

I took the lady who was with me at Ultra Suzuki and headed to a bar I've always wanted to go to.

The Bar Tenmar

It's just a stone's throw from Ultra Suzuki.

As the sign says, "Rooftop bar overlooking the night sky," the bar is on the roof of this building. Be careful not to get drunk as you use the narrow stairs on the side! lol (By the way, the toilet is on the first floor) There was a counter seat facing outside that was vacant. We were both very impressed, saying "Wow! Amazing!" The scroll-like menu lists basic cocktails, but of course you can make requests. I ordered a "blue short cocktail." The bartender came over to shake the shaker, and when I tried to take a video, he said "wait a minute" and reappeared wearing a hat. The bartender is a wonderful bartender who is also very interesting to talk to. Beautiful colors. He called it Diablo (Devil). Appetizer for two. It's not just nuts, but even duck. Surprisingly, this restaurant is cash-on, and the price is 500 yen! Including the cover, appetizer, and cocktails, I have paid only 1500 yen so far. I had duck and cheese, so I ordered a Kir next. I was enjoying my drink, and before I knew it, it was closing time. Before I knew it, everyone had left. The seats were facing the owner, facing the wall, and facing outwards, where we were sitting. The name of the restaurant, Tenmar, comes from the owner's name, Tenma. He opened the restaurant after he retired, and it has been 14 years since then. The restaurant is only open from 18:00 to 21:30, and since it does not have a roof (it does have a tarp-like cloth), it is closed in rainy weather, extreme cold, strong winds, and in winter. Next, we took a taxi to the restaurant in Takashimacho that my sister had originally planned to go to. Laugh casual wine dining It is her "home" that she has been going to since it first opened. Although it is a wine bar, it also has a wide variety of food on the menu, and it is open for lunch. It was past the last order time, so there were no other customers. There are also table seats, so it's OK to come with your family. I had a Johnnie Walker Blue Label on the rocks, which the older sister highly recommended. It was my first time to try "Johnnie Blue", and it was smoky but slightly sweet, and it was incredibly delicious! (The glass was Baccarat)

I drank two glasses of high-end whiskey that cost 2,200 yen each, but the older sister treated me.

The blue bottle was beautiful, so I wanted it, but when I looked online, it was over 20,000 yen.

They seem to have 100 types of wine at all times, so I have to go back to have some meat dishes and wine.

All three places I went to that day were wonderful, and I enjoyed the conversations with the people I met and the staff, so I headed home with a smile on my face.

This is why I can't stop drinking alone.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 보라디자인 / 대표 : 심이재
주소 : 인천광역시 미추홀구 송림로 181
사업자 등록번호 : 308-12-66379
이메일 : tladlwo0722@naver.com
전화 : 032-213-2286
휴대폰 : 010-4374-2288

접속자집계

오늘
어제