Impressions of the Brillia HALL performance "Xcalibur" > 이용후기

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 이용후기

Impressions of the Brillia HALL performance "Xcalibur"

페이지 정보

작성자 ul2lVW 작성일 24-10-25 01:41 조회 5 댓글 0

본문

This is a review of Toa Serika's pre-debut performance of "Xcalibur".

This is a Korean musical that is different from the one previously performed at Takarazuka.

As it is a foreign musical, there were many singing scenes other than the main stars. All the songs were wonderful. Since it was a costume musical, everyone looked cool, and although there were only a few props, the images were ingenious and beautiful. Personally, I thought the makeup, costumes, and visuals of the enemy team, including Yuuma Rin, were interesting.

There was a commonality between Arthur's growth and Toa Serika, who became a top star.

The story ended like this, didn't it? The content also felt a bit choppy, but the costumes were beautiful to look at, so I personally thought it was good.

A quick review...

Toa Serika

When he appeared as a boy, he had a refreshing Peter Pan-like quality. He went from young Arthur to King Arthur without any sense of incongruity, and every costume suited him well with his tall stature. Kiki-chan has a thin face, so he looks good as a boy. At the beginning of the second act, she showed her dark side in a black costume. She sang many numbers, I wonder if she will become a singer in the future. The way she delivers her lines is still the same and it feels a bit dangerous. I thought it was good that the pre-debut work had a lot of songs.

The works she has released are biased towards costumes, but I think it is perfect for Kiki, who is tall and has a thin appearance. There is no doubt about it.

Haruno Sakura

She is a cheerful and strong woman with a strong core... but it feels strange that she ended up with Lancelot so easily, but the story is set, so there is nothing that can be done about it. She has only had a few experiences as a heroine, but she didn't have many scenes, so she handled it. I thought she was a daughter who could sing better, but the pitch was off every time she went from singing in her natural voice to singing in falsetto, and it seemed difficult to sing. I'm looking forward to seeing what she does in the future, as she would be able to sing better if she had her original soprano voice.

Sakuragi Minato

Zun-chan has the image of being skilled at anything. She played the role of Lancelot, Kiki's older brother. I'm looking forward to seeing her as the second lead.

The ones to watch were Wakasho Ritsu and Mashiro Yuki.

Wakasho Ritsu, who played Merlin, was good at both singing and acting. She has a similar appearance to Nozomi Futo, and she has a strong gaze and presence. The Cosmos troupe has lost many of its top performers, but she will continue to be a valuable supporting actor.

And Mashiro Yuki, her acting skills are amazing. I've known she was good for a while, but she had as many scenes as the top female lead, or even more. Since she was a female role, her high-pitched singing wasn't quite clear and the harmonies weren't there, but I think she did a great job. Honestly, I think these two raised the quality of the stage quite a bit. They were a good choice.

Yuma Rin had the same dignity and acting skills as always. The other Saxon members also had unique hairstyles and makeup that were wonderful. Matsukaze Teru, who played the father, also had a good, realistic manly feel.

The Cosmos troupe has a new structure after losing many stars.

The lineup of Serika Toa and Sakuragi Minato remains the same, but the addition of the unfamiliar Haruno Sakura gives it a very fresh image.

I'm also looking forward to the new Cosmos troupe.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 보라디자인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 보라디자인 / 대표 : 심이재
주소 : 인천광역시 미추홀구 송림로 181
사업자 등록번호 : 308-12-66379
이메일 : tladlwo0722@naver.com
전화 : 032-213-2286
휴대폰 : 010-4374-2288

PC 버전으로 보기