본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 이용후기

Gwenhwyval's stage diary

페이지 정보

작성자 ul4bIM 작성일 24-10-22 19:59 조회 8 댓글 0

본문

Performance at 3:30pm on August 4, 2023

Today is already the final performance of this show. I was invited at the last minute to see the previous performance.

The "Legend of King Arthur" is a British legend from when Britain was constantly at war. It is also a collection of various legends, and there are many theories about who is who's child, which is interesting. There are also many spin-offs (Tristan and Isolde, etc.).

It seems to be a source of inspiration for creators, and it is performed over and over again in different forms. (They also performed King Arthur at Tamachapi's debut)

My favorite story...I've read the work of Lord Malory, which is probably the oldest...so I went to see how it would be cooked up, and was looking forward to the performance itself.

The members of the Cosmos troupe are all skilled, and I had heard about the great performance and rave reviews of Mashiro-san, who played Morgan (le Fay).

Well, the story was neatly wrapped up with the unnecessary parts cut out.

There was a Confucian Korean feel to it, like the strong bond between father and son (neglecting his daughter), and Guinevere was only manipulated by Morgan's magic and had always loved Arthur. The story of Guinevere and Lancelot is known throughout the world as the original example of infidelity and extramarital love...

In the first act, I thought there were a lot of folk-like, peaceful songs with guitar in the background, but as the story progressed, the songs became more dramatic and the singers had many opportunities to sing.

It's rumored that only talented people appear in Korean musicals, but now they have become an export product - amazing.

Kiki-chan gave a passionate performance as King Arthur, who was a bit weak at first and then went into the dark side. In the last scene, when the stage set formed a crown, it was moving to see him finally ascend to the throne. I'm sure he will be talked about as a top singing star from now on. I've been waiting for this (tears)

Zun-chan has completely mastered theatrical singing, which is also wonderful. When he puts on the beard, his cuteness disappears and he becomes a "male role!". From an actor's perspective, I often think that Lancelot is a really good role.

This is the first time that Sakura-chan, the heroine, has been on screen so much. She fits the atmosphere of a female warrior, and I think she will be a modern top girl suitable for the Cosmos troupe.

And, well, Rittsu and Mashiro-san, I think they sing more than the three center members.

They both sang well, and acted well.

Mashiro-san in particular was chosen for the role of the older sister of a top star who is 11 years older than her, which is a crazy choice. She's amazing. Her acting and singing are magnificent, and it's great that she hasn't overdone it and damaged her throat despite being young.

I really felt that being able to see these "rising stars" is one of the good things about the separate box.

Normally, Rise-chan and Naru-kun would be the more orthodox ones, but Morgan was chosen because she plays a female role... but it's significant that her presence has suddenly become well-known.

I hope that each group will continue to use this type of talent.

...but...

I was sitting by the wall on the second floor, and I was shocked to hear that the long tones in the singing of Kiki-chan, Zun-chan, Sakura-chan, and even Mashiro-san seemed to fluctuate slightly, or to put it bluntly, sounded like they were gradually going out of tune (lowering). Not all the songs, but the songs with long tones.

At first I wondered if there was something wrong with my ears, but with all of them together...? Because they're all really good, right? I became suspicious, and eventually I came to the conclusion (alone) that it was probably an echo from the hall or something.

It's just my ears, and it's probably due to the position of my seat, so I can't prove anything...

Brillia is a notorious hall for poor visibility, but the acoustics were also poor, and I really wanted to complain about this point.

Of course, that didn't ruin Kiki's pre-debut, and it was a great performance.

Congratulations, Kiki and Sakura.

I was able to witness the coronation of the 9th top stars of the Cosmos troupe. ✨ I'm sure you will do great things in the future!

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 보라디자인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 보라디자인 / 대표 : 심이재
주소 : 인천광역시 미추홀구 송림로 181
사업자 등록번호 : 308-12-66379
이메일 : tladlwo0722@naver.com
전화 : 032-213-2286
휴대폰 : 010-4374-2288

PC 버전으로 보기